Vancouver, BC V5Y 1B8 604-670-0590
Certifications: Acupuncture, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
Dr. Moore is a hospital-trained Naturopathic Doctor with a focused practice in naturopathic and integrative cancer care. She completed a two-year oncology-based residency at Southwestern Regional Medical Center of Cancer Treatment Centers of America and has experience with a wide range of cancer types and cancer related concerns. She is well-versed in the language and protocols of conventional cancer management and offers expert guidance in safe and evidence-informed integrative approaches to whole person cancer care. Dr. Moore is currently seeing patients in her private practice, at Tandem Clinic in Olympic Village . She also supervises naturoapthic interns while they see patients on her student shift at Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster, BC.
- Cancer prevention strategies
- Reducing side effects from conventional cancer treatment (ie. mouth sores/mucositis, nausea, vomitting, fatigue, sleep disturbances, pain, low blood counts, immune health, neuropathy, sexual dysfunction, stress management and more)
- Utilizing evidence-supported natural medicines to aid in the fight against cancer.
- Recurrence prevention
- Regaining health after cancer treatment
- Blood sugar control
- Weight management
- Women's medicine
- Nutritional and performance support
Depending on your individual medical needs, personal health goals, preferences and comfort level, treatments may include: diet, lifestyle discussion, environmental medicine, botanical/herbal medicine, injection or IV therapy, homeopathy, acupuncture, cold laser therapy or other treatment approaches. The compatibility between natural therapies, conventional treatment, personal medications, health issues and past medical history is taken into account. The result is a safe and individualized treatment plan that is both evidence-informed and addresses the unique goals of each patient.