Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y6 (604) 255-9945
Certifications: Acupuncture, Chelation, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
Languages spoken: English, Mandarin
Dr. Jean Wong, ND is a proud Vancouverite who pursued her medical studies in Ireland and Toronto. She has returned to the Westcoast to share her passion and knowledge of naturopathic medicine: a primary health care system that integrates conventional and natural treatments. Her goals are:
- to address the whole person – mind, body, and spirit
- to promote optimal health
She challenges you to be involved in your own healing process and understand how each symptom is part of a holistic system. You will receive individualized healthcare protocols that treat the underlying root cause and address preventable risk factors based on scientific evidence-based research.
With a dual background in conventional and naturopathic medicine, you will receive a unique and integrative approach to care and healing treatments from a practitioner who is able to bridge the gap between the two fields. You will experience gentle healing treatment in a harmonious and safe environment.
Her areas of special interest include:
- Digestive health – diarrhea, constipation, bloating, food intolerances
- Woman’s health – irregular, painful and/or excess periods
- Hormone imbalance – thyroid dysfunction, chronic fatigue, weight management
- Lung health – sinus congestion, coughs, colds, flu, asthma
- Mental health – stress, anxiety, low mood
With her guidance by your side, Dr. Wong invites you on a journey of health & well-being. She accepts appointments in both English and Mandarin. She offers a 15-minute complimentary consultation.