Coquitlam, BC V3K 6C4 604-492-0815
Certifications: Acupuncture, Prescriptive Authority
As a naturopathic doctor, I work closely with you to help you reach your health goals. Naturopathic medicine is about healing from within, treating the whole person and using nature as the foundation of well-being. Together we will work at your pace and build a safe and authentic space of healing, no matter where you are in your health journey.
I welcome any patient who is interested in working towards a healthier lifestyle. Whether you are a beginner, an avid wellness enthusiast or simply curious about the natural health world, I am here for you. My special areas of interest are:
- Digestive health (pain & discomfort, gas/bloating, heartburn, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, food sensitivities, lactose intolerance, IBS, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, celiac disease)
- Hormone imbalances (fatigue, thyroid disorders, PMS, PCOS, adrenal health, blood sugar dysregulation, acne)
- Mental wellness (low energy, stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia)
- Fertility & Reproductive health (menstrual irregularities, painful periods, urinary tract infections, interstitial cystitis, endometriosis, preconception, pregnancy care, postnatal support)
- Bowen Therapy: I am certified in Bowen therapy which is a body technique that works to balance the nervous system. The technique is gentle, non-invasive and used in treating neck/back pain, injuries/accidents, sciatica, fibromyalgia, insomnia, anxiety, digestive disturbances and much more.