Rossland, BC V0G 1Y0 2503625035
Certifications: Acupuncture, Chelation, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
I am a Naturopathic Physician and owner of The Natural Path Clinic in Rossland, BC. Prior to my 4 year medical degree, I completed pre-medical studies and a degree in Psychology at the University of Regina in Saskatchewan. Combining my love of medicine, psychology and nature I was driven to a career in Naturopathic Medicine. I have seen time and time again common medical conditions being reversed with simple diet and lifestyle changes with the aid of herbal and vitamin supplements. I truly believe in the body’s innate desire to heal and that each patient is unique, deserving of treatment that is specific to you.
I have seen hundreds of patients during my 2 years of clinical training. In addition to this, I have had the opportunity to learn more about specific conditions and populations while working at the clinics below:
- 1 year internship at Positive Living BC in Vancouver, BC working with patients with HIV
- 4 month internship at the Family Naturopathic Clinic in Victoria, BC working with patients from low income families and pre and post natal care
- 10 day global health intensive in Nicaragua at the Naturopathic Doctors International Clinic performing physical exams and taking courses in global health
- 3 month mentorship at The Natural Path Clinic in Rossland, BC with Dr. Brenda Gill
In addition to my Naturopathic Medical training, I have advanced training and am certified in the following:
- Pharmaceutical prescription rights
- IV & Chelation therapy
My goal for you is to be symptom free so you can simply spend more time enjoying each day. I believe the key to health and happiness is balance and I will help you get to a place where you can still enjoy the simple pleasures of life without them compromising your health. I am excited to offer you a more natural approach and work with you on your journey to optimal health!