Vancouver, BC V6J 1R1 604-500-1888
Certifications: Prescriptive Authority
Located near Granville Island, nestled in a serene space close to the bustle of the city.
"I am your healthcare hub. Research, problem solving and teaching are my skill sets. I think real solutions arise when the doctor & patient work as a team. We navigate confusing medical situations together."
Dr. Thara Vayali is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor, and experienced yoga teacher in Vancouver, BC.
- B.Sc with honors, in Nutritional Sciences from UBC, 2003
- M.A focused on yoga & environmental education from Royal Roads University, 2007
- ND from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, 2011
- Licensed & regularly trained to prescribe pharmaceuticals
- Naturopathic Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Over 10 years of teaching & 1000 hours of training and in Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga
She is a mother, reader and writer, loves Vancouver’s ocean air & access to fresh produce year round. She is passionate about movement arts, whether it is through dance, yoga, climbing, or cycling through the city. Dr. Vayali works to understand your story, to help you achieve a healthy state in body, mind & soul.
In her practice, she sees a wide range of acute and chronic conditions, having a particular interest in:
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Gastrointestinal concerns
- Glandular/hormonal imbalances
- Auto-immune/Immune imbalances
- General emotional & physical health
She works primarily with food, lifestyle & exercise, and suggests supplements and prescriptions when indicated. She chooses not to sell supplements and will refer you to where to find the right products for your needs.
She likes to teach more than tell, will admit when she doesn't know the answer and her main focus is to work with you to sort out your concern.
She now offers direct billing for patients using Pacific Blue Cross Insurance, Sunlife and more. Please bring your card with you for each visit.
To learn more about Thara, as a doctor, yoga teacher or speaker, visit www.tharavayali.ca
Facebook: Dr. Thara Vayali, ND
Dr. Vayali is currently accepting new patients on: Mondays 10-6 pm • Fridays 10-2pm
Please call 604-500-1888 to book in today.