Delta, BC V4L 2A4 604-943-0411
Langley, BC V2Y 0A2 604-514-8555
Certifications: Acupuncture, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Immunization, Prescriptive Authority, Vaccination/Immunization
If you have exhausted your treatment options with allopathic medicine or looking to add naturopathic treatments to your existing plan, look no further than Dr. Susan Steeves. With a background in both naturopathic medicine and dietetics, she delivers the best advice from your very first visit.
As a Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Steeves is able to offer a variety of cutting-edge lab testing. Treatment options include dietetic counselling, acupuncture/cupping, botanical medicine, IV therapies and even prescriptive pharmaceuticals/immunizations.
Dr Steeves’ generous life experience and passion for continuous learning makes her the perfect Naturopathic Doctor to treat:
• Hormonal Imbalances (Menopause, PCOS, Thyroid, PMS)
• Gastrointestinal Issues (IBS, SIBO, Reflux, Food Allergies/Sensitivities, Weight Loss, Nutrition Concerns)
• Mood Issues (Depression, Anxiety, Stress)
• Endocrine Issues (Hypoglycemia, Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes)
• Cardiovascular Concerns (High Cholesterol, Hypertension)
• Pain Management (Migraines, Muscle pain, Arthritis, Gout)
• Sleep Issues (Insomnia, Restless Sleep)
• Skin Complaints (Eczema, Rosacea, Rashes)
Dr Steeves holds additional certifications in IV Therapy, Acupuncture, Immunizations and has Prescriptive Authority.
She is active member of:
• College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC)
• British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
• Canadian Naturopathic Association