North Vancouver, BC V7H 2Y5 604-990-9569
Certifications: Acupuncture, Chelation, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
Dr. Emily Habert graduated as a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine in New Westminster, British Columbia. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in Humanistic Studies at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec.
Dr. Habert is passionate in her role as a naturopathic physician, and strives to inspire her patients to take an active role in optimizing their own health. Through education and discussion, Dr. Habert assists her patients in finding healthy and sustainable lifestyle choices. Spending adequate time with each patient enables treatments to be tailored to the needs of each individual.
Dr. Habert practices general medicine and has a specific interest in women’s and children’s health, including:
- pre and post conception care including pregnancy and the neonatal period
- mental and emotional health
- gynecological and hormonal conditions (PMS, menopause, uterine fibroids, PCOS, fibrocystic breast disease, endometriosis, thyroid disorders)
- children’s health (food allergies, skin conditions, asthma)
Dr. Habert puts a strong emphasis on the emotional and spiritual well-being of her patients and finds that profound healing can occur when simply given the space to express oneself. Other areas of interest include the treatment of:
- digestive complaints (gas, bloating, GERD, colitis, IBS,IBD, Crohns)
- cardiovascular issues (hypertension, high cholesterol)
- environmental and food allergies
- skin conditions
- weight management
- stress and anxiety
As a licensed naturopathic physician in this province, Dr. Habert integrates the use of:
- Clinical Nutrition and Preventative Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (including acupuncture)
- Lifestyle Counseling
- Homeopathy and Biotherapeutic Drainage
- Physical medicine (including massage and exercise therapy)
- Oral and IV Chelation Therapy and IV Vitamin-Mineral Therapy
- Prescription medications
Full lab services are available including yearly physical exams, salivary hormone testing, food allergy screening, digestive and stool analysis, urinalysis, heavy metal testing, pregnancy testing and cardiovascular screening.
Dr. Habert is licensed by the CNPBC, and is a member of the BCNA and CAND. She is currently accepting new patients. Please visit www.drhabert.com for more information.