Richmond, BC V7A 4E7 604-271-9355
Certifications: Acupuncture, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Prescriptive Authority
Languages spoken: English, Cantonese, French
Dr. Jeffrey Lee, ND, R.Ac. is a co-founder of Brio Integrative Health Centre . As a Naturopathic Doctor and Registered Acupuncturist, Dr. Lee has successfully helped hundreds of people suffering from chronic illness and pain with safe and effective natural medicine.
After completing both his Naturopathic Medical degree and his Masters in Acupuncture & Oriental medicine at Bastyr University in Seattle, WA, Dr. Lee returned to Richmond to share his medical knowledge to the community.
His participation with sports such as ice hockey, soccer, tennis, and mountain biking has developed a special interest in sports medicine. With his unique training in both Traditional Chinese medicine and physical medicine, Dr. Lee has designed a comprehensive injury recovery program for many athletes and weekend warriors.
Dr. Lee manages a variety of health concerns including:
1) Pain Management: Dr. Lee’s unique ability to combine a variety of modalities, including acupuncture, herbal medicine and physical medicine techniques is highly advantageous in the management of pain. He sees a variety of pain related cases such as sports injuries, motor vehicle accidents and work related pain (back pain, carpal tunnel, shoulder pain).
2) Digestive Issues: Naturopathic medicine has an excellent track record in treating digestive system related problems. Dr. Lee treats a variety of digestive issues including ulcerative colitis, Chrohn’s disease, chronic diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), chronic indigestion, ulcers and acid reflux.
3) Skin Issues/ Allergies: Dermatological conditions are often difficult to treat and manage without using steroids. However, many patients are seeking alternatives to corticosteroids for conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and allergic reactions. Dr. Lee effectively uses Chinese medicine to treat a variety of dermatological issues and seasonal allergies.
4) Headaches and Migraines: Dr. Lee uses a combination of acupuncture, and lifestyle modification (such as stress management) and addresses nutrient deficiencies to treat a growing number of patients suffering from chronic headaches. His approach is a healthy alternative to the patients previously dependent on pain medication.
5) Insomnia: According to Chinese medicine, there are many causes to insomnia and a sleeping aid (such as valerian and melatonin) does not address the root cause. As there is always an energetic imbalance, Dr. Lee provides a diagnosis based on the principles of TCM and designs a custom treatment plan to help you get a good nights sleep.
Dr. Lee’s experience, compassion and energy provide solutions to your health challenges. Take the first step in addressing your health concerns and increasing your vitality with Dr. Lee.
Call now (604-271-9355) or log on to www.yourbriohealth.com to learn more.
Clinic Hours are:
Tuesday 11am to 6pm
Wednesday 9am to 6pm
Thursday 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 4pm