Vancouver, BC V6R 4N6 604-222-2433
Certifications: Chelation, Prolotherapy, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Ozone Therapy, Prescriptive Authority
Dr. Paula Fainstat attended McGill University and the University of Toronto before receiving her doctorates at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and The Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine (now the CCNM).
Dr Fainstat is the owner and director of the Fourth & Alma Naturopathic Medical Centre and has over 25 years experience as a Chiropractor/Naturopathic physician.
Dr. Paula Fainstat has a special interest in taking an investigative approach toward resolving patient’s problem with many patients seeing her after they have not had success elsewhere.
Dr. Fainstat is currently running a research project on competitive cyclists to measure enhanced sport perfomance following Neural Re-Set Therapy. The results of this study will help athletes as well as her general practice from children to seniors.
Dr Fainstat’s passions are skiing, blading, paddling and travel.
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of B.C
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- BC Naturopathic Association (board member for 5 years)
- Prescription Authority
- Ozone Therapy
- IV & Chelation
- Advanced Injection Therapies
- Neural Therapy
- Neural Re-Set Therapy
- ART (autonomic response testing), AK (applied kinesiology)
- Psycho-Kinesiology (PK), Family Constellation (with Bert Hellinger)
- Network Spinal Analysis
- Advanced Skin Analysis (Pastiche Institute)
Special Areas of Interest:
Physical medicine (injuries, pain, sports medicine), clearing techniques, immune & digestive balancing, detoxification protocols (heavy metals, complex infections, environmental & neurotoxins), food desensitization.
Dr Paula Fainstat also likes to emphasize natural treatment for general concerns and life-long preventative care for health maintenance - from babies to boomers.
- Standard & specialized lab testing for hormones, neurotransmitters, food sensitivities, heavy metals, environmental toxins
- Autonomic Response Testing, Applied Kinesiology
- Spinal & Joint Manipulative Therapies
- Neural Re-Set Therapy
- Dispenary Services
- Photon Light Therapy
- Clay Detox Baths
Out of Town Patients:
Our clinic has had good results adapting our programmes for out-of-town patients. We generally start off with 2 in-office visits over 2 days then follow-up with phone appointments. Please feel free to call the front desk for more information. 604 222-2433