Vancouver, BC V6B 2G2 604-697-0397
Certifications: Acupuncture, Chelation, Advanced Injection Therapies / IVs, Aesthetic Procedures, Prescriptive Authority
From our first introduction, it is my priority to make sure you feel confident and at ease in my care.
While we are working together—whether it’s addressing an acute issue or chronic illness— making sure you feel heard and acknowledged is important to me. Your health and well being matter and seeking help is the first step towards wellness.
A little more about me, Dr. Julie Moore ND:
- I graduated from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 2003 after receiving my undergraduate degree from the University of Western Ontario
- I have been practicing in Vancouver since 2004
- I am additionally board certified in:
- Intravenous Medicine
- Chelation Therapy
- Neural Injection Therapy
- Platelet Rich Plasma injections (PRP) for aesthetics, hair and face
- Prescriptive Authority
Main Practice Focus:
- Skin: Acne, Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Scar treatment (neural therapy), removal of minor skin lesions using Cryoprobe (skin tags, moles, warts), Aesthetic treatments: PRP for skin rejuvenation and hair loss
- Digestive Health: SIBO, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Disease (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis), GERD, Parasites, Food Sensitivities, Gas and Bloating, Heartburn, Constipation and Diarrhea
- Hormone Imbalances:
- PMS, Menopause, Perimenopause, PCOS, Endometriosis, Hormonal Acne, Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods), Irregular cycles, Amenorrhea, Birth Control
- Adrenal Fatigue, Adrenal dysfunction, Burnout
- Thyroid imbalances, Hypothyroid, Hyperthyroid, Autoimmune thyroid issues: Hashimoto's and Grave's Disease
- Circadian Rhythm Imbalances from shift work
- Environmental Medicine: Heavy Metal Toxicity (chelation therapy), Occupational Exposures to other chemicals, Environmental Detoxification, Mold and Mycotoxins, Sick Building Syndrome, Autoimmune Diseases, Assessment of materials for surgery or dental procedure for reactivity (Clifford Panel)
- Acute and Chronic Infections: Cold and Flu treatment and prevention, Sinusitis (acute and chronic), Bronchitis, Urinary Tract Infections, Chronic Viral Infections (EBV, CMV, Herpes, etc), Acute and Chronic Lyme disease and Co-infections
- Physical Medicine Offered: Bowen Therapy, Neural Therapy, Acupuncture, PRP
Originally from St. Jacobs Ontario, Dr. Moore completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario with a focus on Genetics, Zoology and Environmental Ecology before attending the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine where she graduated in 2003. Dr. Moore moved out to British Columbia upon graduation to enjoy a broad scope of practice and the west coast life style.
Dr. Moore has been fully committed to her practice and growth as a practitioner throughout her career, and has become a stable presence in the lives of her patients, who value her scientific yet intuitive approach to finding the root of their issues, and supporting them through their journey.